- Responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting a company's computer systems.
- Troubleshoot LAN/ WAN performance, connectivity, and related network problems. Quickly diagnose and solve difficult technical problems as they occur.
- Recommend and implement disaster avoidance strategies and impact reduction strategies.
- Make suggestion to improve the performance, availability and robustness of customer’s infrastructure.
- Research new technology, and implement it or recommend its implementation.
- Other tasks will be assigned by IT Manager.
- Good English, able to communicate with foreigners.
- Team work, good behavior and can work under pressure