• Design and build applications for iOS platform.
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Collaborate with a cross-functional team to define, design, and ship new features.
• Be expected to keep researching new development and new technologies in mobile applications to upgrade our mobile capabilities.
• 3+ years of Swift development experience is preferred
• Solid knowledge of different iOS frameworks, OOP and programming tools (Xcode, Git)
• Experience working with programming communication between mobile and server via TCP/IP, Firebase, Websocket, WebService and JSON / XML
• Experience with offline storage, threading
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles, interface guidelines
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
• Experience working in an environment using Agile/Scrum
• Experience in build distribution & release on Apple App Store
• Passionate in mobile software engineering and mobile products
• Curiosity to explore creative solutions, explore new technologies, and try new things
• A graduate from Computer science/Informatics, Information System or Computer Engineering or equivalent from reputable university with minimum GPA 3.00 out of 4.00
• Creative thinking, hard work, enthusiasm, high responsibility in the work and willing to learn new things